Having your boiler or heating break down isn’t the best way to start the day. With The Green Insurance Company’s Boiler and Emergency Homecare cover you can be safe in the knowledge that we will be there to help.
Our cover is only £8.33 a month which works out at £99.96 a year
Some of the benefits included as standard are:
- Unique 3-way, 24/7 claim helpline
+ When you call to report a problem an engineer will join the call to fully understand the problem - meaning they know what's wrong before they arrive
+ Agreed appointment times for callouts, meaning you don't have to wait in all day for an engineer to turn up
+ Any parts needed can be brought in the first instance
- Covered for emergencies relating to:
+ Primary heating system
+ Plumbing and drains
+ Electrical/Gas Supply
+ Security and Glazing
- Unlimited call outs to help fix the problem
- Emergency accommodation – if your home becomes uninhabitable we will pay up to £100 towards overnight accommodation.
- You are covered for up to £500 per claim including parts, labour and materials
As with all insurance policies there are some things that aren’t covered
- Any claims within 14 days of the policy start date
- Boiler or heating systems over 15 years old
- Failures of boilers or heating systems that have not been maintained, inspected or serviced by an approved contractor in line with manufacturers instructions
- The replacement cost of your boiler if it is uneconomical to repair
- Any leaking or dripping tap
- External water supplies
- Rented properties and those which are let out
- Properties in the Channel Islands, Shetland and Isles of Scilly
Full details of benefits and exclusions can be found on our policy wordings page.
Protect your boiler today
Get a home emergency quote now and see how much we could save you.